How to remove Your Windows has been blocked fake alert? – Your Windows has been blocked fake alert removal guides
Maybe you have the same question like this : "Last week I was checking mails but suddenly I got the message "Your Windows has been blocked". The stupid thing asked me to pay for something, but I've never think about it, but this alert seemed to be seriously damage my computer, because i can't do anyting on my computer!!!What should I do? Any help would be appreciated!" Please don't worry, you can fix it here.
Your Windows has been blocked Fake Alert Description
'Your Windows has been blocked' is a fake warning message and highly dangerous trojan blocker. When it is on a PC, 'Your Windows has been blocked' blocks all software execution. 'Your Windows has been blocked' says you have violated the Copyright Law, which is now followed by immediate blocking of your Windows version by Microsoft Corp.and RIAA recording. 'Your Windows has been blocked' declares that you are granted with 24 hours right to pay charges for such violation so to activate your Windows version. 'Your Windows has been blocked' adds that if you choose not to use this right all documents and OS together will be deleted of your PC. 'Your Windows has been blocked' claims you that in order to reactivate your Windows version the violation charge of the amount of $100 has to be wired. 'Your Windows has been blocked' states that upon receiving the violation charge your Windows version will be unblocked automatically and all the information will be restored. Please remember that all this warnings are fake and you need to remove it as soon as possible.
Can't delete Your Windows has been blocked Fake Alert by anti-virus programs?
Many computer users downloaded antivirus programs but can not remove it successfully. This is because the Your Windows has been blocked Fake Alert is very stubborn and it can prevent from the scanning of antivirus programs. When you try to restart your computer and get in the safe mode, the virus will hide itself and keep making furious attack to your PC system. This is really frustrating and pain. Never mind, you can fix the problem completely by following the manual removal guide below.
Your Windows has been blocked Fake Alert Manual removal step by step guide
All stuff of Your Windows has been blocked Fake Alert to be deleted:
[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe %PROGRAM_FILES%\Your Windows has been blocked\Your Windows has been blocked.exe. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ShellNoRoam\MUICache HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Search Assistant\ACMru\5603 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Your Windows has been blocked
(IMPORTANT: This is a virus deletion release. I do not recommend you do it unless you're experiencing an issue with that before or you are not computer newbie. You can get assistance with experts to avoid any mistakes.)
- ◎ Conhost.exe Issue? – Step by Step Guides to Solve This Problem
- ◎ Remove Win32:Evo-Gen [Susp] – How to Get Rid of Win32:Evo-Gen [Susp] Easily And Completely?
- ◎ [Solved] How to Effectively Get Rid of ISpeedPC?
- ◎ Remove Windows Internet Booster (Removal Guide), Guide to Eliminate Windows Internet Booster Completely
- ◎ Manually and Completely Remove Windows High-End Protection, Get Rid of Windows High-End Protection Safely
One Response to “How to remove Your Windows has been blocked fake alert? – Your Windows has been blocked fake alert removal guides”
Leave a Reply
Most Popular PC Fixes
- Learn How to Solve iTunes Error 3221, Get Rid of iTunes Error 3221 Easily
- Easily Fix Error 39, Guide to Solve Error 39 Completely
- Guide to Fix iTunes error 5103, Fix iTunes error 5103 Easily
- Delete Win32/Spy.Zbot.YW Step by Step, Get Rid of Win32/Spy.Zbot.YW Safely
- How to Fix: “Everytime I open a file I get the open-with Dialogue” Problem, Resolve “Open-with” Problem Easily
- System Repair Virus removal, how to get rid of fake System Repair manually?
- Fast way to remove Windows Armature Master Virus Completely, How to get rid of windows armature master fake manaully
- Windows System Integrity virus removal, how to get rid of fake Windows System Integrity manually?
Top 5 PC Fixes Category
- Browser Hijackers
- Email Setup & Fix Service
- Internet Explorer Errors
- Most Popular PC Fixes
- PC Is Slow
- Printer & Scanner Problems
- Registry Errors
- Rogue Anti-Spyware Programs
- Rogue Anti-Virus Programs
- Rootkit Infections
- Trojan Horses
- Uninstall Service
- Virus/Spyware/Malware Removal Service
- Windows Problems
Fix All These Problems
- • Adware/Spyware Clean up
- • Troubleshooting Error Message
- • Printer & Scanner Problems
- • Startup Optimization
- • Registry/Temporary Files Cleanup
- • Email Settings
- • Missing Driver/Updates
- • Speed Up Vista | XP | Win 7
- • Network Configuration
- Remove Bluebec.info Pop-ups (Removal Guide)
- Remove Ads by Torque Masters (Easy Removal Guide)
- Remove ZoomyLib Safely and Completely? – Step by Step Removal Instructions
- Useful Tips on Removing MyStartSearch.com – Get Rid of It Completely
- How Do I Remove Inline Hook Win32k.sys? – Remove It with Simple Steps
- Easily Get Rid of BeagleBrowser Ads from Your Computer
- How Do I Get Rid of Dldisfile.com? – Guide to Eliminate It Effectively
- Remove “Ads by SushiLeads” (Removal Guide)
- Remove Support-security-alert.net Pop-ups (Removal Guide)
- Remove Ads by Buyandbrowse (Removal Guide)
- Privacyguards.info Pop-ups – How Can You Effectively Remove from Chrome/Firefox/IE?
- How Can You Get Rid of Search.delta-homes.com Browser Hijacker?