How to delete Windows Trojan Inspector Manually and Safely
Have you got the popup of Windows Trojans Inspector? Do your antiviruses fail to delete it? Why? How to get rid of Windows Trojans Inspector permanently? This post will tell you more about the Windows Trojans Inspector infection and guide you to remove Windows Trojans Inspector manually and safely. Read it carefully, you can get your answers here.
What is Windows Trojans Inspector? (Description:)
Windows Trojan Inspector pretends as legitimate security software to lure the computer users to buy its fake license key, but actually, it is a rogue computer problem. This rogue program belongs to a big family of fake applications; its original versions were called Windows Telemetry Center, Windows Smart Partner and so on. Although the computer criminals are changing the names of their fake programs, the harmful properties are the same. Usually, Windows Trojans Inspector is spreading through using the fake online security scanner pop-ups. When you visit some websites, you will get a message to pop up to tell you that your computer has been infected by the virus and you will be suggested to use Windows Trojans Inspector to delete them. But you shouldn't believe such these messages, because Windows Trojan Inspector uses these fake messages to spread. So please don't hesitate to remove this rogue software from your computer immediately.
Windows Trojans Inspector Symptoms:
* Windows Trojans Inspector will constantly redirect your internet connection and tell you that you are browsing unsafely.
* Your computer is acting slowly. Windows Trojans Inspector slows down your system significantly. This includes starting up, shutting down, playing games, and surfing the web.
* Searches are redirected or your homepage and desktop are settings are changed. This is a symptom of a very serious Windows Trojans Inspector infection.
* Windows Trojans Inspector will shut down your anti-virus and anti-spyware programs. It will also infect and corrupt your registry, leaving your computer totally unsafe.
* You are getting pestered with pop ups. Windows Trojans Inspector infects your registry and uses it to launch annoying pop up ads out of nowhere.
How to Get Rid of Windows Trojans Inspector
One: We need to stop Windows Trojans Inspector processes in the task manager first.
Two: Let's open the Registry Editor, search and remove Windows Trojans Inspector registry entries listed here:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Windows Firewall ConstructorAgent.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "Windows Firewall Constructor "
HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Windows Firewall Constructor″
Three: All Windows Trojans Inspector associated files listed below should be removed:
%ALLUSERSPROFILE%Start MenuProgramsWindows Firewall Constructor %UserProfile%.Windows Firewall Constructor %PROGRAMFILES%Windows Firewall Constructor Windows Firewall Constructor.lnk Windows Firewall Constructor Agent.lnk %PROGRAMFILES(x86)% Windows Firewall Constructor Windows Firewall ConstructorAgent.exe %PROGRAMFILES(x86)% Windows Firewall Constructor Windows Firewall ConstructorUpdater.exe
Note: To be cautious when you try to remove Windows Trojans Inspector manually. If you don’t have sufficient skills to deal with registries entries, dll. files and program files. That would be dangerous to do it yourself. Need experts’help? You can get help from Tee Support Online Technical Support Team with No Fix No Pay Policy.
- ◎ Remove Windows Internet Booster (Removal Guide), Guide to Eliminate Windows Internet Booster Completely
- ◎ Guide to Eliminate Windows Daily Adviser, Delete Windows Daily Adviser Quickly and Completely
- ◎ Manually and Completely Remove Windows High-End Protection, Get Rid of Windows High-End Protection Safely
- ◎ Optimizer Pro a.k.a. PC Optimizer Pro Removal Guide, How to Manually Get Rid of Optimizer Pro a.k.a. PC Optimizer Pro?
- ◎ How to Remove Windows Efficiency Accelerator Completely, Delete Windows Efficiency Accelerator Step by Step
Leave a Reply
Most Popular PC Fixes
- Learn How to Solve iTunes Error 3221, Get Rid of iTunes Error 3221 Easily
- Easily Fix Error 39, Guide to Solve Error 39 Completely
- Guide to Fix iTunes error 5103, Fix iTunes error 5103 Easily
- Delete Win32/Spy.Zbot.YW Step by Step, Get Rid of Win32/Spy.Zbot.YW Safely
- How to Fix: “Everytime I open a file I get the open-with Dialogue” Problem, Resolve “Open-with” Problem Easily
- System Repair Virus removal, how to get rid of fake System Repair manually?
- Fast way to remove Windows Armature Master Virus Completely, How to get rid of windows armature master fake manaully
- Windows System Integrity virus removal, how to get rid of fake Windows System Integrity manually?
Top 5 PC Fixes Category
- Browser Hijackers
- Email Setup & Fix Service
- Internet Explorer Errors
- Most Popular PC Fixes
- PC Is Slow
- Printer & Scanner Problems
- Registry Errors
- Rogue Anti-Spyware Programs
- Rogue Anti-Virus Programs
- Rootkit Infections
- Trojan Horses
- Uninstall Service
- Virus/Spyware/Malware Removal Service
- Windows Problems
Fix All These Problems
- • Adware/Spyware Clean up
- • Troubleshooting Error Message
- • Printer & Scanner Problems
- • Startup Optimization
- • Registry/Temporary Files Cleanup
- • Email Settings
- • Missing Driver/Updates
- • Speed Up Vista | XP | Win 7
- • Network Configuration
- Get Rid of Ads by AllSaver (Easy Removal Guide)
- Rdsrv.com Problems – How Can You Effectively Solve?
- SuperAdRemove – Step by Step Removal Instructions
- How Can You Get Rid of Search.safefinder.com Browser Hijacker?
- How Do I Remove Trojan.Cidox.C? – Remove It with Simple Steps
- Remove Ms-itsupport.com Pop-ups (Removal Instructions)
- Remove Ads by Franzy Shopping Deals (Easy Removal Guide)
- Updaterequirednow.be Pop-ups – How Can You Effectively Remove?
- Hijacked by Classic.ixquick.com? – Tips on Browser Hijacker Removal
- Remove Ads by FastSaler (Easy Removal Guide)
- How Can You Get Rid of Win32/detplock? – Trojan Horse Removal Instructions
- Remove Ads by TankGripHook (Easy Removal Guide)